Full Sail University -Winter Park, Florida. Bachelor of Science Game Art Degree: 2010-2012
Kennesaw State University - Kennesaw, Georgia. Artistic study and Core classes: 2009-2010
Freelance Artist- 2016-present
- Created 3d assets and characters and then retopologized, UV mapped and textured for use in animation in a game environment.
- Created Texture work and retopology for existing assets.
- Interpreted 2d concepts into 3d sculpts for clients.
ECG Productions- 2015-2016
- Sculpted and modeled characters for an animated TV pilot.
- Modeled and edited multiple environments, props and vehicles to suit the needs of the production.
National Flight Academy Internship - 2011-2012
- Modeled and textured hard surface low and medium resolution assets to populate open world flight simulator.
- Interpreted real world vehicles for use in simulators.
Summary of skills: Character modeling, translating conceptual 2d work into 3d, Asset creation, sculpting, retopology, texturing, UV mapping, Animation ready mesh creation, PBR and standard map creation.
Software experience: Maya, Zbrush, Adobe Photoshop, Substance painter, Topogun, xNormal, Marmoset toolbag, Unity and Unreal.
Contracting work- Sculpted and modeled characters for an animated TV pilot.
Creates 3D assets and characters for use in a game environment.